Only students who have pre-registered and paid for a class may attend a Continuing Education class. No individual can substitute for a registered student, and non-registered guests are not permitted to attend classes.
Additional Registration & Payment Information
- Payment for registration fees may be provided by cash, personal or company check, Master Card/VISA, Discover, or American Express credit cards.
- Verification of identification may be requested.
- If payment is to be provided by company purchase order, the original should either be provided to the College’s Business Office prior to the convening date of the class or hand-carried in the possession of the student(s) registering. The purchase order must state the total amount authorized, the names or number of students authorized, the complete billing address of the company involved, and an original signature and typed name of the authorizing company official.
- Students less than 16 years of age may NOT enroll except during summer semesters.
- The College reserves the right to cancel classes at any time due to insufficient enrollment or attendance.
- Class schedules are subject to change, without prior notification, due to instructor or classroom availability.
- Registration is encouraged at least one week prior to the start date of the class.
- Registration for classes is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Community Service courses are self-supporting and fees vary according to the direct and indirect costs of offering the course.
- North Carolina law enforcement, firemen, and rescue personnel are fee-waived for job-related occupational courses.
- Students are responsible for buying supplies and materials as necessary.
- Continuing Education Occupational Extension course fees are set by the North Carolina Legislature and vary based on the total hours of the course.
Effective August 15, 2013
Cleveland Community College does not sell or disclose student information to third parties.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Refunds for Workforce Continuing Education courses are made as follows: 100% if requested before a course begins or if the course is cancelled, 75% if requested after a course begins, but before 10% of the total class meetings. For more information, contact: (704) 669-4015.